Investing is different than speculating
Tuesday, April 14th, 2020
We hope you had a great Easter and Passover. We would like to start today and reflect as it's been quite a wild ride. If we had told you at the beginning of last week that it would mark the best week in the markets since 1974 you probably would not have believed us. Last week ending April 10th, was the best week in the markets since 1974. We remind you that investing is different from speculating.
Click below to hear Michaela's latest video on why investing is different than speculating.
We are here for you and welcome you to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.
- Alina Leon is here for all your scheduling needs - Alina@bfpcc.com
- Melissa Kolcz is here for any beneficiary updates or paperwork requests - Melissa@bfpcc.com
- Katie Brennan Kane is here for all your operations and investment requests - Katie@bfpcc.com
- Kelli Grew is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Kelli@bfpcc.com
- Michaela is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Michaela@bfpcc.com
We encourage you to take advantage of the beautiful weather outside and enjoy some fresh air. Please take care and stay healthy!
With gratitude for your trust,
Your Team @ Beacon Financial Planning of Cape Cod