Kelli Grew, CFP Discusses How Headlines Can Help Drive Market Volatility
Wednesday, April 22rd, 2020
We want to remind you that while there has been a nice rally in the markets since March 23rd, we are expecting that this week will be a bumpy ride. It's important to set expectations that there will be big swings in the market but we must remain calm and not allow emotions to drive the bus.
Kelli Grew, CFP discusses how headlines can push fear and drive market volatility
We are here for you and welcome you to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.
- Alina Leon is here for all your scheduling needs - Alina@bfpcc.com
- Melissa Kolcz is here for any beneficiary updates or paperwork requests - Melissa@bfpcc.com
- Katie Brennan Kane is here for all your operations and investment requests - Katie@bfpcc.com
- Kelli Grew is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Kelli@bfpcc.com
- Michaela is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Michaela@bfpcc.com
Please stay home and be safe!
With gratitude for your trust,
Your Team @ Beacon Financial Planning of Cape Cod