A message from Investment Committee Member Katie Brennan Kane
Friday, March 27th, 2020
"Looking back at data to 1930, Bank of America found that if an investor missed the S&P 500's 10 best days in each decade, total returns would be just 91%, strikingly below the 14,962% return for investors who held steady through the ups and downs." - CNBC
We are here for you and welcome you to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.
- Alina Leon is here for all your scheduling needs - Alina@bfpcc.com
- Melissa Kolcz is here for any beneficiary updates or paperwork requests - Melissa@bfpcc.com
- Katie Brennan Kane is here for all your operations and investment requests - Katie@bfpcc.com
- Kelli Grew is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Kelli@bfpcc.com
- Michaela is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Michaela@bfpcc.com
Please continue to take good care of yourselves and be safe.
With gratitude for your trust,
Your Team @ Beacon Financial Planning of Cape Cod