An Update from Michaela: Case Fatality Rate + Education Tools for Kids
Monday, April 6th, 2020
Good Morning & Happy Monday. We hope you had a nice weekend and had a chance to connect with your family remotely. Click on the link below to hear an update from Michaela on today's Case Fatality Rate along with some education tools.
Click here to listen to Michaela's latest video
We encourage you to utilize this time to educate the important children in your life. Talk to children about the time value of money. Education is such a wonderful gift and the earlier you start with basic financial concepts, the better chance children will have to reach their financial goals. Check out the time value chart below showing the potential growth of $100 over 40 years.
Interested in teaching basic investment concepts to your children? Click here to download tips on Raising Financially Aware Kids.pdf.
We are here for you and welcome you to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.
- Alina Leon is here for all your scheduling needs - Alina@bfpcc.com
- Melissa Kolcz is here for any beneficiary updates or paperwork requests - Melissa@bfpcc.com
- Katie Brennan Kane is here for all your operations and investment requests - Katie@bfpcc.com
- Kelli Grew is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Kelli@bfpcc.com
- Michaela is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Michaela@bfpcc.com
Please continue to take good care of yourselves and be safe. Let's all do our part to help flatten the curve and only leave the house for essentials.
With gratitude for your trust,
Your Team @ Beacon Financial Planning of Cape Cod